Long time no post, hi everyone.
I'm seeing this part everywhere as NLA.
What are we doing to replace this? Mine has a looseness at the pittman arm yet is only 5 yrs. old.
Would an E24 part be workable?
Thanks all.
Center tie rod 32211108081
Center tie rod 32211108081
HTH
'80 528i
'80 528i
Re: Center tie rod 32211108081
E12 based E24 should work. I did find this at Amazon though. Double check, but take a look. Quality? Who knows.
Hmm, I can paste the link but it won't show up. Anyway, look at Amazon. Rare Parts RP26466 Center Link
Hmm, I can paste the link but it won't show up. Anyway, look at Amazon. Rare Parts RP26466 Center Link
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
Re: Center tie rod 32211108081
Thanks Mike,
I managed to snare the only E12 center link from RockAuto that was listed. Centric, I think.
Thanks again!
I managed to snare the only E12 center link from RockAuto that was listed. Centric, I think.
Thanks again!
HTH
'80 528i
'80 528i