A set of new NGK's came in the trunk of the 633. Correct number, etc.
I'm a Boscher by training. Anybody used NGK's for me to make an exception and just run the free ones for awhile ? I.e., do they work as well as Bosch ?
NGK spark plugs ?
Yeah, if they're the right ones, NGKs are fine. Just remember, no platinums! I had 45K on a set of NGKs in my E28 one time when I took it in to be smogged.
And it passed just fine on that M30 car. I changed them shortly thereafter once I realized how many miles were on them. 
Mike W.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
02 525ita. Wife's, aka grocery getter
02 530i. New to the fleet, 3 pedals.
08 Toyota 4Runner. 4WD vacationmobile. No enthusiasm, but it didn't leave me stranded or use any oil. Reserving judgement for now.
-
David in Seattle
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:16 pm